Consultations regarding our free and premium services are always free! Please don't hesitate to call. We are looking forward to helping you with your project!
for free on OrlandoBands.com as an artist, industry professional or community member. Once you have registered, you will recieve our monthly newsletter and be eligible for even more! Click Here to register today.
Free Press Releases & Classifieds
|Anyone can qualify for our free press releases in our monthly email newsletter. You can send us a press release 300 words or less & 1 image and we'll blast it out to well over 10,000 peeps in the central FL area. Press releases need to be submitted before the second Thursday of each month. No vulgar or explicit content allowed. Please do not send press releases in "ALL CAPS", we don't appreciate yelling. Please submit in a Word document, or via email. To email a press release, click here.
What is a Press Release?
Your press release can contain updates to let our readers know about upcoming album releases, new merchandise lines, sales or special deals your business is offering and more! Need help writing one? Check out this article on www.MusicAdvice101.com for more info:
Totally free! Please email us your "band wanted" or "musician wanted" advertisement and we will include it in our next email newsletter. Roughly 200 words or less, no pictures.
After you have registered, you may place a weblink with a description and website / social media link in our directories as a business or artist for free. Thousands of visitors use our directories every year.
CD / Album Review or Interview Feature
After you have registered for free on OrlandoBands.com, members can gain more exposure by requesting an album review or interview by one of our columnists which will be featured on OrlandoBands.com and announced in our monthly newsletter.
To qualify, please follow instructions:
Email us a non demanding, polite and spell checked paragraph with:
• The name of your band/project
• Your full name (Please do not use nicknames such as "flame, Sorcerer or DJ pimp tight"). We need to know who you are
• The real names of the other members in the band (if applicable)
• The name of your album (if applicable)
• The studio where it was recorded (if applicable)
• Permissions from your publisher/manager/representation and contact information (if applicable)
• Your phone number and any alternative contact info you can provide
• Please include ID3 tags on ALL TRACKS. If you don't know what an ID3 tag is, research it on Google. Without them, your products will appear very unprofessional and detour your fans from knowing your song titles. (optional)
After it is published (which can take up to 4 weeks)
Publish the article on OrlandoBands.com and announce it in our newsletter and on our social media outlets.
All social media outlets are required to announce the article containing the link to it within one week after its release. Your support is greatly appreciated.
If failure to promote to our specifications the article will be removed and replaced.